3 Ways to Download Instagram Reels
Since their introduction in 2020, Reels have become one of Instagram’s most popular and engaging types of content. The platform makes posting Reels worth brands and creators’ while — Instagram’s algorithm favors video content, which means Reels are more likely to reach large audiences than static Instagram posts.
If you’re looking to download Instagram Reels for inspiration, future reference, or use on a different platform, you’ll notice that there’s no built-in feature that would allow you to do so. But don’t worry, there are plenty of workarounds.
Have a look at some of the ways to download reels with a step-by-step guide.
Inflact: Easy-to-Use Instagram Reels Video Downloader
One of the greatest tools to easily download Instagram Reels is undoubtedly inflicted, formerly known as Ingrammer. The finest feature of this website is that you may download the videos right to your laptop, desktop, PC, or mobile device. You can download movies from Twitter and Facebook as well as other well-known social media sites via the website. With the appropriate tools and tactics, it also helps to expand your Instagram official account. However, users must choose a subscription in order to activate it.
The premium version allows you to auto-replies, find the right hashtags for your business, streamline leads generated on Instagram, and more. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram application and open the Reels section.
- Search for the Reel you want to download. There click on the three-dot to copy the link to the Instagram Reel.
- Now open Inflact.com and go to the Tools section. There you will find Instagram Downloader.
- Tap on the Download Video option and paste the link. The website will search for the video and will present you with a preview.
- Tap on the Download button and your Instagram Reel will be downloaded.
Video downloader for Instagram: Best Instagram Reels Video Downloader for Android Mobile Users
There is an app available for Android users that want to get Instagram Reels. From the Google Play Store, users can download Video Downloader for Instagram. You may quickly download Instagram Reels with this widely used tool. You can download other items through the app as well. The app allows users to quickly download Instagram stories and videos. The program also enables users to store images and videos in a few easy clicks.
The app also allows users to download videos and images from a private account, and one can also download multiple videos at the same time. So, if you want to download Instagram Reels using this app, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store or click on this link to install a Video downloader for Instagram on your Android smartphone.
- Now go to the Instagram application and search for the Reel you want to download.
- Click on Share by tapping on the three-dot button at the bottom of the Reel.
- Now share the video with the Video downloader for Instagram
- Now the Reels video opens on the app and the download will automatically start when you click on the Download button.
InSaver App on iOS: Most Convenient App to Download Instagram Reel Videos on Apple iPhone Devices
On your iPhone, you can download Instagram Reels videos using a specific app. The app has a tonne of options that allow you to repost content to your Instagram account. Instagram videos and photographs can be archived and reposted. Additionally, the software enables you to obtain trending hashtags to increase the popularity of your content.
Additionally, it also comes with features that will help grow the audiences of businesses and influencers. Users can search for the InSaver: Repost for Instagram application on the Apple App store and simply install it. Once done, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Instagram application and select the Reel video you want to download.
- Copy the video link of the Reel and then open the InSaver application.
- The app will automatically paste the copied Instagram Reels video link.
- Users need to click on Opens and then go to Share and then hit the Save button to download Instagram Reels on their iPhones.
- Once done, the video will be automatically saved in the Photos application.